In this mediation special, we look at how mediation can help transform seemingly hopeless situations. We hear how from the courts, to the workplace to the street, mediation creates a space where people travel from toxic conflict to relief. And we find out how Stephen, Sharon and Phil discovered mediation themselves.
Where to find a mediator:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions and we can point you in the right direction.
Family mediation: https://www.familymediationcouncil.org.uk/
Civil & commercial mediation: https://civilmediation.org/mediator-search/
- Drop us an email email@example.com and we can signpost you to local mediation charities in London
- Or you can search in your local area,
- Or find a mediator on https://civilmediation.org/mediator-search/
If you live in the London boroughs of Wandsworth, Islington or Camden, our community mediation services can help you for free:
Camden & Islington: www.crux.org.uk
Help for individuals:
- The Men's Advice Line offers support for men experiencing domestic violence from a partner, ex-partner or other family members. Call the confidential free helpline on 0808 801 0327, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
- Women's aid protects women from domestic violence. Call their 24-hour helpline on 0808 2000 247.
- You can talk to Childline about anything. Call them for free on 0800 1111 or visit their website.
- Relate is an affordable relationship and sex counselling service. 0300 100 1234