Noise from your neighbours can feel like one of the hardest things to resolve well. We know it’s a bigger issue than normal after months of lockdown, and it can have a huge impact on our wellbeing. But there are small steps you can take to try and improve the situation (or stop it getting worse). This episode covers top questions including :
- What can I do about the noise?
- What’s likely to make the situation worse?
- What if I’ve already fallen out with my neighbour?
- What if I don’t want to raise the issue?
- Where can I go for help if I don’t want to deal with it on my own?
Message to send to others with this issue:
I’ve just listened to this podcast about handling issues with your neighbours and I thought of your situation. You can listen to it at the link below for tips on things which might help. The organisations on the programme also offer help and support which you might be interested in.
Hope you find it useful!
Organisations that can support you:
Wandsworth Mediation Service: www.wandsworthmediation.org.uk